Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cute, Quick & Easy Halloween Treat Bags


 Halloween is just about a week away, and I don't know about you... but, I always have friends or neighbors that I love to spoil a bit. I wanted to make something quick & easy, but super cute. I thought the me & my BIG ideas Halloween themed POCKET PAGES cards would be perfect to make that happen. Look how cute they turned out! There are several different 3x4 cards in each set, so each bag can be a little unique. PLUS, an extra bonus - the 4x6 cards can be used for decoration around my house and the left over 3x4s will make their way into my Project Life album. Perfect!!

This is all you need to make these adorable goodie bags...


Supply List: 
  • me & my BIG ideas Halloween cards from Michaels (there are 2 different packages. I couldn't decide which one I wanted. So, I just had to get both!)
  • $1 ribbon also from Michaels
  • Small kraft colored bags (Hobby Lobby)
  • Small white doilies (Hobby Lobby)
  • Goodies for your little monsters :)
  • Adhesive & Hole Punch
  • That's it!
Once I had my supplies, I sat down at my table and got to work. First, I adhered the doily to the kraft bag. I layered the cards on top. The mambi sets include cards with sayings and cards with cute patterned paper. That makes projects like these a breeze! I used the patterned paper (with sparkle!) to make little banners along the bottom of some. I punched holes in the top, filled the bag, and tied my ribbon. I just love that I can fill the bag with other goodies besides just candy too. Right!? The little munchkins will get plenty of sugar already!! :)

I hope you are having a wonderful week.
Happy Creating,

 


No comments:

Post a Comment