Thursday, July 4, 2013

Follow ME on Bloglovin'


 That's right! I have made the move! Since Google Reader has hit the road, I am giving Bloglovin' a whirl. I am still learning my way around but so far so good. :) They made it super easy to import all the wonderful blogs that I enjoy reading. Plus they make it easy to check out other blogs as well. Come continue the journey with me and Sadie Inspired over here!! I'd love it!

As you see above, I have been working on the Summer of Color challenge over at Twinkle Twinkle this week. I just love the combination of pink and gray (well anything with gray really). Don't you? The colors are so pretty together. I am HOPING to have some time tomorrow to finish up and come back to post my final page or canvas! Yippee!

Don't forget to come find me on Bloglovin' right here or on my sidebar. :)
Have a very happy and safe 4th of July Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really loving Bloglovin too Jen... so easy to keep up with new posts... and gorgeous colors... yep big gray fan here too...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete