Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Little Snippets of Life - Instagram

Having my iPhone (which has become my go to camera) with me all the time has really taught me to focus on the little things. I love capturing the little snippets in life that happen day to day. I am so happy that things like Instagram, various different apps, and my iPhone help me grab these moments so easily. Now, I look for the details that I may have overlooked in the past and that tickles my heart. Here are some little pieces of my life lately...


A wood palette shelf to be stained, an Easter dress detail, yummy cookies baked by hubby with the kids, a basket of washi, the GOR-geous sky as we left Easter dinner, spring break play, one of the VERY loud frogs in our garden, decorated eggs, and a bike ride in the park - all the sweet, blessed moments granted to this very lucky lady.


All this good stuff helps me to remain present
To BE here. 
Right now. 
Ever thankful that God has given me another day. 







1 comment:

  1. Yay! I follow you on Instagram and I get to experience my daily happiness dose from "sadie inspired" I want to own an iPhone too but unfortunately, prices are way inflated in my country.

    Wishing you a great day ahead Jen!

    ReplyDelete