Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Book Page Banner Revisited

Hi my fabulous friends! So many fun and exciting things happening in the studio. Painting, jewelry making, ATC creating. Lots of little goodies headed to the shop on Monday for the relaunch. Super excited about that :) Have you tried making ATC (Artist Trading Cards)?? They are so addicting. Plus that little piece of paper, which is no bigger than a playing card, is not very intimidating at all.

Here are some things I am working on. See those little round silver pendants...one of a kind painted pendants set in silver bezels, under glass dome cabochons. I am really loving how they are turning out! I love that you can walk around with unique wearable art. They will be headed to the shop next week. :)

OOAK jewelry pendants, Original ATC, original mixed media wood magnets

This week I also wanted to take a step back and revisit a fun tutorial  I wrote last Fall. I loved making an Autumn banner for my mantle using book pages. I LOVE book pages. I know there are a bunch of book page lovers out there too. Who else looks at things and wonder what it would look like under some old paper and Mod Podge. I can't be the only one. :) 


 Well, anyways...it was a super fun project so I thought I would share it again! Click right here to see! I hope you enjoy it and that fall is putting a smile on your face. We are knee deep in angel costumes, Buzz Lightyear, and pumpkins around here. 


 Don't forget to visit Sadie Lane Studio on Etsy next Monday the 22nd. Pop on by the blog too for a little surprise. :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the leaves, what I great idea! I am pinning it on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete